We start with a complimentary 30 minute consultation to determine how we can best meet your needs. Every writer is unique and every project is unique. We truly care about our authors and the goals they want to accomplish.
We are here to help and will partner with you to keep you organized, motivated and focused. Most importantly, we will create a realistic schedule and hold you accountable to the work you want to accomplish. We will identify your goals and encourage you every step of the way.
- Assess: where you are in the process
- Plan of Action: establish a customized plan for your book project
- Coach to the Plan: coaching, editing, accountability, follow up
- Results: a well written non-fiction book
Value to utilizing a book coach
- Set clear goals
- Organizational structure
- Time management
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Learn positive writing habits
- Overcome internal writing blocks
- Have fun & Enjoy the process
Accountability with flexibility is a significant detail we adhere to at Executive Book Coach. We understand you are busy with work, family, volunteering, leisure activities, etc. Setting a schedule that works for you is important to us. A partnership with Executive Book Coach is the best way for you to reach your goal of writing a non-fiction book. Our portfolio
gives you an opportunity to see others who have partnered with us.
- 4 telephone coaching sessions (50 minutes each)
- Up to 6 hours manuscript reading and editing
- 3 telephone coaching sessions (50 minutes each)
- Up to 4 hours manuscript reading and editing
- 4 telephone coaching sessions (30 minutes each)
- Up to 3 hours manuscript reading and editing
- 2 telephone coaching sessions (30 minutes each)
- Up to 1 hour manuscript reading and editing
Group coaching is offered to select individuals who fit the criteria. This is a three month program. It involves group and individual coaching and editing.
For those who want to work on an hourly basis, our services are also available at an hourly rate.connect with us